Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Zimmerman vs Reality of Trayvon killing: cont.

My Facebook post enclosed:

If that would have been a black man that shot a white teen, they'd have him by is balls, communistic racial mother f****** country.
What goes around comes around, George Zimmerman, I hope you rot in hell, and your conscious eats you away every moment of the day, until you wither into sand and dust, You are nothing but pure evil profiling mother f***** murderer, that is a wasted life to mankind.
I don't know who I hate worse you or Casey Anthony, and I don't use the word hate, except towards the cold callous b**** that murdered my brother.
R.W.G Trayvon and bless your family, in the most time of need...
Don't 4get,
-keepamericaheard-


Rick Edwards: did u raise this much cane when OJ got off

Maria Catania Keepamericaheard: And then some, I was just as furious on the OJ Simpson trial..
I was just watching Vinnie Politian, AfterDark on HLN, many people on Facebook sounded off as I have, on the Zimmerman trial acquittal. Its nice to know that I don't stand alone, with 87 percent of the country.

16 hours ago

Truly Yo: Hate begets more hate.

Locking people up in steel and concrete hellholes doesn't solve anything.

Two wrongs just don't make a right. No matter how much we might like them to.

...
Rick Edwards: i think the whole country is split on the decision
 
Maria Catania Keepamericaheard: +1 Truly To, I agree to wrongs don't make a right, Yet, he shouldn't have walked up antagonized Trayvon by profiling, and should have served time, GZimmerman .
The Media is making this a grandstand, bottom line... at the end of the day, you have no justification, open and close case, . and the media thinks at the country should go on and learn from this.... at the end of the day an innocent teen was killed cold heartedly, and the murderer walks, system has failed, one too many times...
 
Pam Silano: well, I disagree. I think the jorors followed florida law to the tee. based on the law , you must acquit. lastly, as sad as this whole situation, the injuries sustained by Trayvon indicated there was fight and during the course of that fight Zimmerman had to protect himself by any means..
Pam Silano: oops * jurors
 
Maria Catania Keepamericaheard: I'm not going to get in2 a political discussion, Trayvon was antagonized, and brutally shot in the heart, vs Zimmerman didn't have to kill this young teen for profiling, I respect your insight on this discussion, Yet I stand strong on my decision, even...See More
Rick Edwards: maria u have every right to ur views but so does the jury that heard all the facts, the fact that travon was the one that attacked first, thought he was a gangster and got treated like one
 
Maria Catania Keepamericaheard: @ Truly Yo, I don't hate, our hearts have the capacity of such pain that our perspective hates what we have come as a Unit of life perceive... Rick Edwards, I'm gansta everytime I walk out the door, does it mean I'm gonna open up a can of woo pass', Yes at times I'd like to, that's where discipline comes in dear...


Rick Edwards: and if travon had your sense he would be alive today


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rick Edwards: I think the whole country is split on the decision


Maria Catania Keepamericaheard  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This man is so guilty of racism, and should be sentenced to death, for taken an innocent life, especially a child that will never see the future of Youth in life, that has been soulfully taken away; by a cunning deceitful liar, amongst his BS witness's...If he walks, I say outrage Globally, standup for our Civil Rights ...

No comments: