Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

soundtrack: Standground -decaded 2 the Trayvon family

Yo like I was walking down the street, drop to my knees, looked up and saw a winner at the end of the line,
Listen mother f******, not going down... without standing my ground...
Talk is cheap children running the streets, getting pistol popped dropped, crime is on a high, cops soar thru blazing guns of murder death, with families cryn for peace on race,
Listen mother f*...*****, not going down...without stand in' my ground...
I fought too hard, like a renegade of thieves ridin the night, in sight nothing but warriors fleeting the war of fire, amongst nation globally,
Listen mother f*****, not going down...without standing my ground...
Government Congressional politicians turn corrupt, while collapse in' the economy, time runnin out, fix wht's in ruins,
Listen mother f*****, not going down...without standing my ground...

written by Maria Catania, on July 19th 2013, I own the copyright to this song/sheet music, not Facebook...and Google+, and all other affiliate's.


That's the explicit version,
the version for kids teens:
just drop the words Listen mother f*****, instead use:
Not going down...without standing my ground...

 

No comments: