Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

Facebook

Since last year of June 2012,
my interest list on Facebook:
-keepamericaheard- , has gotten so many likes on my interest list, Facebook puts it in their feed now as
-keepamericaheard- , that's not including my regular Facebook page, too cool!

Every day or week my messages are in the 100's + comments...

1 week ago I had 484 messages on that feed alone within a week, in the last 10 hours, I have 20 new messages, I need to start checking that link daily, otherwise my ratings will go down...Whoa!

You, Bettye Spainhour and David Sitto like this


My -keepamericaheard- is in the top stories of Facebook above Bill O'Reilly...Heehaw!

  • Keepamericaheard Maria Catania Thank you David Sitto, still can't get kick starter to upload or edit my project dear, even sent them feedback, thanks David I will..

  • Keepamericaheard Maria Catania Thank you Bettye Spainhour
  •  

    No comments: