Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Maria Catania Keepamericaheard, Facebook post Trayvon outlook:

I am a Politically out spoken individual, and I have responded back to those that commented/joined in on my post, I respect your beliefs, as you respect mine.
I stand firm on my decision, as a citizen of the United states of America, that the failure to comply with what America stands for, the Juridical system is broken, it has let us down, 1nce again. Our country is in ruins, Yet we keep contributing by allowing by the Constitutional Laws set in place, for a fair trial, no Justice.
Their States Attorney of Sanford, Florida all she did yesterday by parading around with her ignorant smile, is hurt our Nation with shame to "We as a whole", by saying live Globally:
We have weighed out our evidence, and that's how we based our decision on, of not guilty...word 4 word I quote; Bluntly saying, "It's okay to shoot by profiling...

don't 4get,
-keepamericaheard-

+1You and Winnie M. Peric like this

Maria Catania Keepamericaheard: Thank you

 

No comments: