Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

Over a Decade, tell all book(non-fiction) a featured page out of my Autobiography:

Cycles of turmoil

page 193                               

jackielanza


As stricken as I was, my life was very limited with those to trust.
I sometimes stand in the center and watch everyone around me, then again, I step out to look in.
To hear the sorrows that fill my eyes with tears, from the storm that lies within my Heart.
Fear is what I keep inside, tears are what I try to hide.

Another tide has washed up my pain, as it cleanses my soul with it's invigorating spirit.
The chanting sound of a cry through the wind, echoes from afar,

To hear the sound of children laughing, and the whimpering of a child, stolen in the dark night.
Observe the vicious circle of people who have betrayed one another, Yet, begs for an approval from either one.

Play an feed off the good, to nurture your arrogance, like a cold shallow heart, that bleeds with thorns of pain an open wound.
Seek those that lurk in the alleys of desperation, and see the color of grey.

Hear the weak, but be aware of those recovering.
To see ourselves in a lifetime, is living in a glass fish bowl, with everyone's hand out to reel in another statistic.

Separation becomes from a world lived apart, as "We the People" will stand as one.
If you think about it, we are all riders of the storm at the "Verge of Red."

Someone once told me, too tell it all, so I did with passion.

Thank you readers,
Jackie Lanza                                                      
                                                                   








© 2003'
Author Maria Catania 

No comments: